Your Hosts, Glenda and Barry Simpson would like to welcome you to the Triple “G” Hideaway RV Park & Campground at Mile 300 on the famous Alaska (Alcan) Highway, in Fort Nelson, British Columbia. The Triple “G” Hideaway is conveniently located near many local attractions and offers a variety of amenities and services to ensure an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
- Each site has a fire pit and picnic table for those beautiful summer days
- Tent Sites
- Large Pull Through Sites (with 30 amp)
- Hookups (Water, Sewer, Power)
- WiFi Hotspots in selected sites
- Cable TV Available in some sites
- 24 Hour Coin Operated Laundry & Shower Facilities
- Coin Operated RV Pressure Wash Station
Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash.